FIRE RETARDANT PRODUCT SPECS
We extrude sheet and profile products that are designed to meet UL Subjects 6703, 6703A, 3730, 1703, QMTT2, QMFZ2 AND QMFZ8 for both junction boxes and connectors in photovoltaic (PV) systems.
• Sherwood Industries Inc. manufactures Fire Retardant Certified Extruded Sheet and Profiles products made with Santoprene™ Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV) from Celanese.
• Sheet products are RoHS compliant and provide UL94 flammability classifications of V-1 down to a thickness of 1.5mm and 5VA down to a thickness of 1.8mm.
• The flame retardants have an elevated Relative Thermal Index (RTI) of 90oC (194oF) and meet the requirements for suitability for outdoor use with an (f1) rating.
• Uses include Outdoor, Electrical and Automotive Applications.
• Rated for UL QMTT2, UL QMFZ2 and UL QMFZ8.
GIVE US A CALL AT SHERWOOD INDUSTRIES AND WE CAN HELP YOU DECIDE IF FIRE RETARDANT CERTIFIED GRADES ARE RIGHT FOR YOUR APPLICATION.