GENERAL PURPOSE SPECS
We extrude sheet and profile products that are designed to meet Automotive Specifications, UL Specifications, and RoHS Compliance.
• Sheet and Profile products made with Santoprene™ Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV) General Purpose grades from Celanese offer incredible advantages to your product.
• Santoprene™ TPV offers long-term durability and outstanding dimensional stability to your finished part.
• Physical properties of our extruded products perform at a peak levels over the life of your part.
• Many of the General Purpose grades meet many Automotive Specifications.
• Many of the General Purpose grades meet multiple UL Specifications and are also RoHS compliant.
• Santoprene™ TPV may offer the opportunity to lower the weight of your part due to a lower density than rubber.
GIVE US A CALL AT SHERWOOD INDUSTRIES AND WE CAN HELP YOU DECIDE IF GENERAL PURPOSE GRADES ARE RIGHT FOR YOUR APPLICATION.